Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DIY : Glitter Nails

I absolutely love glitter nails! I found a way to do it myself, without the costly "actual" glitter toes or fingers.  I must admit, I love getting them done better because they last MUCH longer.  But if you're in a quick need of glitter, this is for you!

Supplies you will need:
-Nail polish remover
-Cotton Balls
-Clear nail polish {top coat or base coat}
-Glitter glitter glitter: I found a "glitter caddy" at walmart for like $5





It's really as simple as it seems.

1. Coat your nails {or toes} with your clear nail polish.  I would suggest that you do one hand {or foot} at a time because you don't want the polish to dry. 
2.  Coat the nails with the color glitter that you want.  {Dont worry about being neat yet} Make sure to do this over a paper so you can save the excess glitter. 
3.  Shake your hand {or foot}
4.  Let dry
5.  Do a top coat for longer lasting glitter nails. 


TaDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment